Saturday, February 2, 2013

Lady Gaga Says She's Being Sued By Former BFF, Not Assistant





Mother Monster wrote, “Everyone's headlines need an updating. ‘former assistant’ is actually ‘my best friend from NY since I was 19.’ Painful stuff.”

The case made headlines on Friday after the New York Post obtained court records from Gaga's August deposition. Her testimony includes some choice words for O'Neill, including, “She’s just — she thinks she’s just like the queen of the universe. And, you know what, she didn’t want to be a slave to one, because in my work and what I do, I’m the queen of the universe every day.”

The docs also have Gaga calling the case “bulls**t” and saying on record, “I’m quite wonderful to everybody that works for me, and I am completely aghast to what a disgusting human being that you have become to sue me like this.”

The Post says that O’Neill filed a suit in 2011 claiming she worked for Gaga twice and racked up 7,168 hours of overtime and is owed $393,000, plus damages.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment